Traveling Luck for Simisa Island, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Simisa Island?What's around Simisa Island?
Wikipedia near Simisa Island
Where to stay near Simisa Island
The timezone in Simisa Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.9567°, Longitude. 121.5753°
Satellite map around Simisa Island
Loading map of Simisa Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Simisa Island, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bangalao (15.1km)
- Manungut (21.9km)
- Niyangkaan (32km)
- Tandu Panuan (33.2km)
- Sikilangal (34.2km)
- Tigbas (34.4km)
- Kankabuting (35.2km)
- Bunga-Bunga (35.2km)
- North Parol (35.6km)
- Bait Bait (35.7km)
- Sikulay (35.8km)
- Kan-Kabiting (36.2km)
- Andalan (36.8km)
- Bulaghan (37.1km)
- Kan Midus (37.6km)
- Howit-Howit (38km)
- Lahing-Lahing (38.3km)
- Taguias (38.5km)
- Pangdan (38.6km)
- Kan-Salihan (38.8km)
- Bunay (39.4km)
- Kapual (39.7km)
- Mangas (39.9km)
- Angilan (40.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Samales Group (35.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Suligan Shoal (11.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Capual Channel (36.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Buttaye River (38.5km)