Traveling Luck for Tandu Guso Point, Sulu, Philippines
Where is Tandu Guso Point?What's around Tandu Guso Point?
Wikipedia near Tandu Guso Point
Where to stay near Tandu Guso Point
The timezone in Tandu Guso Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 6.0350°, Longitude. 121.3781°
Satellite map around Tandu Guso Point
Loading map of Tandu Guso Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tandu Guso Point, in Sulu, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tandu-Gusung (1.9km)
- Kapual (4.2km)
- Bulaghan (5.2km)
- Pangdan (5.7km)
- Sikulay (6.4km)
- Lahing-Lahing (6.4km)
- Bait Bait (7.8km)
- Taguias (7.9km)
- Kan Midus (8.3km)
- Patotol (10.4km)
- Angilan (10.7km)
- Siparong (10.7km)
- Kan-Salihan (10.9km)
- Gitong (11km)
- Kanawa (11.3km)
- Gata (11.5km)
- Tanjung (11.9km)
- Kan Basilan (12.6km)
- Tulayan (12.7km)
- Bunga-Bunga (14.2km)
- Cepe (15km)
- Andalan (15.2km)
- Tangkuan (15.3km)
- Niyangkaan (15.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Martin Bluff (8.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Dalrymple Harbor (12.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Baybay (8.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Coitya Shoal (3.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Patotol Bay (8.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Luuk (8.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Goifya Bank (3km)