Traveling Luck for Bacaco River, Samar, Philippines
Where is Bacaco River?What's around Bacaco River?
Wikipedia near Bacaco River
Where to stay near Bacaco River
Also known as Bacaco, Bacao River
The timezone in Bacaco River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9419°, Longitude. 124.7381°
Satellite map around Bacaco River
Loading map of Bacaco River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bacaco River, in Samar, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Villahermosa (1.8km)
- Dapdap (1.8km)
- Cabangan (3.8km)
- Pagsanghan (5km)
- Gallego (5.1km)
- Bañgon (5.3km)
- Pagsanghan (5.5km)
- Palanas (5.9km)
- Pangi (6.2km)
- Tarangnan (7.5km)
- Tambungan (7.8km)
- San Luis (7.9km)
- Opung (8.2km)
- Concepcion (9.1km)
- Ilo (10km)
- Buenos Aires (10.2km)
- Caparangasam (10.4km)
- Bunga (11.8km)
- Margading (11.9km)
- San Pelagio (11.9km)
- Balud (12.4km)
- Batuti (12.4km)
- Pajo (14.4km)
- Sundara (14.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Goyam Island (0.7km)
- Bañgon Island (5.3km)
- Cambay Island (7.2km)
- Caparangasan Island (8.2km)
- Little Tagdaranao Island (8.5km)
- Large Tagdaranao Island (8.5km)
- Pagi Island (11.1km)
- Mid Rock (11.1km)
- Large Canawayan Island (11.8km)
- Sondara Island (12.6km)
- Cahaliayon Island (13km)
- Napalisan Island (13.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Cambarugan Rocks (14.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tagdaranao Islands (8.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Cancohan Cove (9.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Batu Rock (13.4km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Gandara Light (12.4km)
Airports close to Bacaco River
Daniel z romualdez(TAC), Tacloban, Philippines (140.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bacaco River
Calbayog, Calbayog, Philippines (41.9km)
Catarman, Catarman, Philippines (103.1km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (165.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.