Traveling Luck for San Andres, Samar, Philippines
Where is San Andres?What's around San Andres?
Wikipedia near San Andres
Where to stay near San Andres
The timezone in San Andres is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 11.7833°, Longitude. 124.9000°
Loading map of San Andres and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Andres, in Samar, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Andres (0km)
- Nasonogan (0.3km)
- Catbalogan (2.9km)
- Bangon (3km)
- Mercedes (3.9km)
- Guinsorongan (5km)
- Bono-anan (5.7km)
- Payao (6.6km)
- Cadayao (6.7km)
- Erenas (7.5km)
- Pangdan (7.7km)
- Jia-an (8km)
- Popua (8.8km)
- Malobago (9.5km)
- Casapa (9.5km)
- Dogongan (9.5km)
- Magcabitan (9.5km)
- Bogho (9.5km)
- Darajuay (9.6km)
- Jiabong (10.1km)
- Libas (10.9km)
- Estaka (11.5km)
- Bayug (11.8km)
- Albalate (11.9km)
- Buri (11.9km)
- Silanga (12km)
- Lologayan (13.4km)
- Cabugawan (14.1km)
- Camoroboan (14.2km)
- Oyandic (14.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Darajuay Islands (8.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Catbalogan (12.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Catbalogan Harbor (6km)
Airports close to San Andres
Daniel z romualdez(TAC), Tacloban, Philippines (104.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Andres
Calbayog, Calbayog, Philippines (82.5km)
Catarman, Catarman, Philippines (138.6km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (146.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.