Traveling Luck for Cajoring River, Bohol, Philippines
Where is Cajoring River?What's around Cajoring River?
Wikipedia near Cajoring River
Where to stay near Cajoring River
The timezone in Cajoring River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:52. It's light
Latitude. 10.0500°, Longitude. 124.4833°
Loading map of Cajoring River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cajoring River, in Bohol, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ubay (2.1km)
- Cahoring (2.3km)
- Tipolo (3.7km)
- Union (5.9km)
- Tapal (6.3km)
- Dita (7km)
- Achila (8.2km)
- Tipolo (8.8km)
- Camambugan (9km)
- Sinandigan (11.8km)
- Mino (12.7km)
- Basiao (13.2km)
- Cagting (15.1km)
- Biabas (15.4km)
- Pangpang (15.5km)
- Bugang (17.7km)
- Canmangao (17.8km)
- Lapinig (18.1km)
- Guinobatan (18.3km)
- President Carlos Polestico Garcia (18.7km)
- Candarog (18.9km)
- San Jose (19.5km)
- Cordray (20km)
- Huagdan (20.4km)
- Tagum Sur (20.5km)
- Lumangog (20.6km)
- Ondol (20.6km)
- San Pascual (20.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Lapinig Pass (16.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Basiao Channel (7.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bonbonon Cove (21.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ubay (9.8km)
Airports close to Cajoring River
Mactan international(NOP), Masbate, Philippines (104.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cajoring River
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (187.1km)
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (193km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.