Traveling Luck for Tres Reyes Island, Bohol, Philippines
Where is Tres Reyes Island?What's around Tres Reyes Island?
Wikipedia near Tres Reyes Island
Where to stay near Tres Reyes Island
Also known as Lapinig Chico Islet, Lapinin Chico Islet
The timezone in Tres Reyes Island is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:52. It's light
Latitude. 10.0894°, Longitude. 124.5089°
Satellite map around Tres Reyes Island
Loading map of Tres Reyes Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tres Reyes Island, in Bohol, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tapal (6km)
- Union (8km)
- Cahoring (8.3km)
- Basiao (8.5km)
- Mino (8.7km)
- Ubay (9km)
- Lapinig (9.4km)
- President Carlos Polestico Garcia (10.3km)
- Tipolo (10.9km)
- Canmangao (11.2km)
- Achila (11.6km)
- Tipolo (13.7km)
- Sinandigan (13.7km)
- Bonbonon (14.3km)
- Camambugan (14.7km)
- Dita (15.7km)
- Aguining (15.7km)
- Pangpang (17.2km)
- Cagting (18.1km)
- Biabas (20.3km)
- Gaos (21.1km)
- Candarog (21.6km)
- Tugas (22.8km)
- Cordray (22.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tres Reyes Island (0km)
- Cebucawan Island (5.5km)
- Budlaan Panamao Island (9.4km)
- Bonbonon Islet (9.4km)
- Lapinig Island (11km)
- Budlaan Islet (11.4km)
- Bantigui Island (12.9km)
- Butan Island (14km)
- Macaina Island (15.7km)
- Pamasaon Islet (16.7km)
- Malingin Island (18.2km)
- Maomawan Island (18.3km)
- Gaus Island (21.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Lapinig Pass (8.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Basiao Channel (5.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bonbonon Cove (13km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Malibalibod Mountain (22.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ubay (14.6km)
Airports close to Tres Reyes Island
Mactan international(NOP), Masbate, Philippines (105.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tres Reyes Island
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (179.5km)
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (190.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.