Traveling Luck for Tipolo, Bohol, Philippines
Where is Tipolo?What's around Tipolo?
Wikipedia near Tipolo
Where to stay near Tipolo
The timezone in Tipolo is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 10.0167°, Longitude. 124.5167°
Loading map of Tipolo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tipolo, in Bohol, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tipolo (0km)
- Sinandigan (4.7km)
- Tipolo (5.3km)
- Union (5.7km)
- Cagting (6.5km)
- Biabas (6.9km)
- Cahoring (6.9km)
- Tapal (7.7km)
- Dita (9.3km)
- Candarog (10.2km)
- Ubay (10.9km)
- Mino (11.2km)
- Cordray (11.2km)
- Huagdan (11.7km)
- San Jose (11.8km)
- Basiao (12.1km)
- Ondol (12.5km)
- Tabunoc (16.1km)
- Cayacay (16.7km)
- Lungsoda-an (16.7km)
- Achila (16.9km)
- Camambugan (17km)
- Canmangao (17.2km)
- Abaca (19km)
- Aguining (19.3km)
- Batuan (19.3km)
- San Pascual (20.3km)
- Pook (20.6km)
- Cabulao (20.6km)
- President Carlos Polestico Garcia (20.7km)
- Ilijan (21.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Limaiog Reef (17.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Lapinig Pass (19.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Cabulao Bay (15.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Basiao Channel (8.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ubay (18km)
Airports close to Tipolo
Mactan international(NOP), Masbate, Philippines (113.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tipolo
Surigao, Sangley point, Philippines (185.4km)
Ormoc, Ormoc, Philippines (193km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.