Traveling Luck for Bacong Point, Antique, Philippines
Where is Bacong Point?What's around Bacong Point?
Wikipedia near Bacong Point
Where to stay near Bacong Point
The timezone in Bacong Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 11.85°, Longitude. 121.5333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bacong Point, in Antique, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bacong Point (0km)
- Bachao Point (3km)
- Guinojoudan Point (4.2km)
- Tangaion Point (4.3km)
- Inbauan Point (6.7km)
- Anajauan Point (6.7km)
- Davis Point (8km)
- Bagoilig Point (13.4km)
- Ibot Point (13.6km)
- Tipas Point (15.2km)
- Dancalan Point (15.2km)
- Bunganbungan Point (15.3km)
- Prince George Point (17.6km)
- Lobong Point (18.2km)
- Caluya Point (18.2km)
- Matasbaras Point (19.7km)
- Kayusan Point (20.9km)
- Recordo Point (21km)
- Dinago Point (21.1km)
- Indalacay Point (21.4km)
- Ventirao Point (25km)
- Barusalian Point (25.8km)
- Ticmod Point (27.1km)
- Talisay Point (35.6km)
- Pasal Point (38.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Panagatan Reef (38.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Indalacay Channel (22km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Caluya (12.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sibato Cove (24.1km)
Airports close to Bacong Point
Kalibo(KLO), Kalibo, Philippines (154.8km)
Antique(SJI), San jose, Philippines (211.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bacong Point
San jose, San jose, Philippines (127.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.