Traveling Luck for Pasal Point, Antique, Philippines
Where is Pasal Point?What's around Pasal Point?
Wikipedia near Pasal Point
Where to stay near Pasal Point
The timezone in Pasal Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. 12.029444399999999°, Longitude. 121.4213889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pasal Point, in Antique, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pasal Point (0km)
- Sigon Point (9.8km)
- Talisay Point (10.3km)
- Ilogao Point (11.9km)
- Alimanga Point (13.4km)
- Tabonan Point (18.1km)
- Tungao Point (19.5km)
- Caluya Point (24.7km)
- Barusalian Point (25.5km)
- Indalacay Point (25.7km)
- Ticmod Point (25.9km)
- Recordo Point (26.6km)
- Ventirao Point (27.3km)
- Matasbaras Point (29.3km)
- Lobong Point (29.7km)
- Tipas Point (30km)
- Dancalan Point (30km)
- Kayusan Point (32.6km)
- Inbauan Point (32.8km)
- Prince George Point (33.1km)
- Guinojoudan Point (34.6km)
- Davis Point (34.7km)
- Dinago Point (35.7km)
- Bunganbungan Point (36km)
- Bachao Point (36.8km)
- Ibot Point (37.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Twin Rocks (14.4km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Semirara Anchorage (14.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Indalacay Channel (27.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Caluya (30.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sibato Cove (29km)
Airports close to Pasal Point
Kalibo(KLO), Kalibo, Philippines (182.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pasal Point
San jose, San jose, Philippines (89.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.