Traveling Luck for Talisay Point, Antique, Philippines
Where is Talisay Point?What's around Talisay Point?
Wikipedia near Talisay Point
Where to stay near Talisay Point
The timezone in Talisay Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 11.9836°, Longitude. 121.3878°
Loading map of Talisay Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Talisay Point, in Antique, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Talisay Point (0km)
- Sigon Point (9.8km)
- Pasal Point (10.3km)
- Ilogao Point (15.5km)
- Alimanga Point (21.2km)
- Matasbaras Point (22km)
- Tabonan Point (22.2km)
- Lobong Point (22.8km)
- Dancalan Point (24km)
- Tipas Point (24km)
- Tungao Point (24.6km)
- Kayusan Point (24.8km)
- Caluya Point (26.8km)
- Dinago Point (27.8km)
- Indalacay Point (29.2km)
- Inbauan Point (29.3km)
- Bunganbungan Point (29.5km)
- Recordo Point (30km)
- Barusalian Point (30.5km)
- Ticmod Point (31.3km)
- Guinojoudan Point (31.5km)
- Ventirao Point (32km)
- Bagoilig Point (33.5km)
- Bachao Point (33.5km)
- Anajauan Point (33.9km)
- Davis Point (34.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Twin Rocks (16.5km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Semirara Anchorage (16.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Panagatan Reef (27.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Indalacay Channel (31.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Caluya (31.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sibato Cove (33.4km)
Airports close to Talisay Point
Kalibo(KLO), Kalibo, Philippines (185.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Talisay Point
San jose, San jose, Philippines (91.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.