Traveling Luck for Tangaion Point, Antique, Philippines
Where is Tangaion Point?What's around Tangaion Point?
Wikipedia near Tangaion Point
Where to stay near Tangaion Point
The timezone in Tangaion Point is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8333333°, Longitude. 121.5166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tangaion Point, in Antique, Philippines
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tangaion Point (0km)
- Anajauan Point (3km)
- Bachao Point (3km)
- Bacong Point (4.3km)
- Guinojoudan Point (5.2km)
- Inbauan Point (6.8km)
- Bagoilig Point (9.5km)
- Bunganbungan Point (12km)
- Davis Point (12.1km)
- Dancalan Point (13.4km)
- Tipas Point (13.4km)
- Lobong Point (16.1km)
- Matasbaras Point (17.6km)
- Ibot Point (17.9km)
- Dinago Point (17.9km)
- Kayusan Point (18.2km)
- Caluya Point (21.4km)
- Prince George Point (21.8km)
- Recordo Point (24.7km)
- Indalacay Point (25km)
- Ventirao Point (28.7km)
- Barusalian Point (29.4km)
- Ticmod Point (30.8km)
- Talisay Point (35.8km)
- Pasal Point (39.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Panagatan Reef (36km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Indalacay Channel (25.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Caluya (16.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sibato Cove (27.9km)
Airports close to Tangaion Point
Kalibo(KLO), Kalibo, Philippines (157.1km)
Antique(SJI), San jose, Philippines (209.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tangaion Point
San jose, San jose, Philippines (127.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.