Traveling Luck for Ghatti Garh, Punjab, Pakistan
Where is Ghatti Garh?What's around Ghatti Garh?
Wikipedia near Ghatti Garh
Where to stay near Ghatti Garh
The timezone in Ghatti Garh is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 19:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.6°, Longitude. 70.05°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghatti Garh, in Punjab, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ghatti (2.1km)
- Basti Jailu (5.7km)
- Muhammad di Basti (5.9km)
- Basti Yār Muhammad (6.5km)
- Bnasti Lālchānd (7km)
- Hāsil di Basti (7.2km)
- Basti Alam Khān Lund (7.9km)
- Basti Alan Khān (7.9km)
- Basti Shakru Khān (8.4km)
- Basti Bakhshān Pitāfi (9.6km)
- Beta (9.9km)
- Tibbi Lundān (10.7km)
- Tulhi (11.1km)
- Basti Lālu (11.3km)
- Basti Panahāli (11.3km)
- Harrand (11.3km)
- Thul Saiyid Khān (11.8km)
- Mad Rindān (11.9km)
- Sobha Lāshāri (13.1km)
- Basti Mīr Muhammad Pitāfi (13.2km)
- Basti Mittha Sikhāni (13.2km)
- Basti Pāri Siknāni (13.5km)
- Basti Miru Sikhāni (13.7km)
- Thul Ali Muhammad (13.8km)
- Basti Khuda Bakhsh Durkāni (14.3km)
- Thul Suīmrali (14.4km)
- Basti Marete (14.6km)
- Basti Khosa (14.8km)
- Basti Mewa Sikhāni (15.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lundān (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zindagater (6.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Khānqāh Murīd Bor Bakhsh (13.4km)
Airports close to Ghatti Garh
Sui(SUL), Sui, Pakistan (181.4km)
Shaikh zayed(RYK), Rahim yar khan, Pakistan (182.6km)
Multan international(MUX), Multan, Pakistan (196.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghatti Garh
Dera ghazi khan, Dera ghazi khan, Pakistan (77.1km)
Bahawalpur, Bahawalpure, Pakistan (217.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.