Traveling Luck for Ghatti, Punjab, Pakistan
Where is Ghatti?What's around Ghatti?
Wikipedia near Ghatti
Where to stay near Ghatti
The timezone in Ghatti is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.6138889°, Longitude. 70.0527778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghatti, in Punjab, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ghatti (0km)
- Basti Jailu (5km)
- Muhammad di Basti (6.3km)
- Basti Alam Khān Lund (6.6km)
- Hāsil di Basti (7.1km)
- Basti Yār Muhammad (7.7km)
- Bnasti Lālchānd (7.8km)
- Beta (8.7km)
- Basti Alan Khān (9.4km)
- Tulhi (9.8km)
- Basti Shakru Khān (10km)
- Basti Lālu (10.3km)
- Tibbi Lundān (10.6km)
- Basti Bakhshān Pitāfi (11.4km)
- Basti Mittha Sikhāni (11.6km)
- Mad Rindān (11.9km)
- Thul Ali Muhammad (12.1km)
- Basti Pāri Siknāni (12.2km)
- Basti Miru Sikhāni (12.3km)
- Basti Panahāli (12.5km)
- Harrand (12.5km)
- Thul Suīmrali (12.7km)
- Thul Saiyid Khān (13.3km)
- Basti Khosa (13.4km)
- Basti Mewa Sikhāni (13.4km)
- Sobha Lāshāri (13.8km)
- Basti Bhura Sikhāni (14.1km)
- Shahdād Talāi (14.3km)
- KātuzāI (14.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lundān (3.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zindagater (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ghatti Garh (0.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Khānqāh Murīd Bor Bakhsh (11.3km)
Airports close to Ghatti
Sui(SUL), Sui, Pakistan (183.2km)
Shaikh zayed(RYK), Rahim yar khan, Pakistan (184.6km)
Multan international(MUX), Multan, Pakistan (195.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghatti
Dera ghazi khan, Dera ghazi khan, Pakistan (75.4km)
Bahawalpur, Bahawalpure, Pakistan (217.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.