Traveling Luck for Gouri Nāla, Punjab, Pakistan
Where is Gouri Nala?What's around Gouri Nala?
Wikipedia near Gouri Nala
Where to stay near Gouri Nāla
The timezone in Gouri Nala is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 29.7555556°, Longitude. 70.0388889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gouri Nāla, in Punjab, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gouri Nāla (0km)
- Harni Nāla (1.8km)
- Supāb Nāla (2.2km)
- Guragu Nāla (2.2km)
- Sar Thāk Nāla (4.7km)
- Khurag Chur (4.8km)
- Khalgarigh Chur (5.5km)
- Kumbi Nāla (5.6km)
- Gori Nāla (8.3km)
- Bagga Khosra (10km)
- Kāla Khosra (10km)
- Murghānzai Nāla (10km)
- Curbān Chur (10.3km)
- Zamardān Nāla (11.1km)
- Kumbi (11.5km)
- Suki Ghāzi Nāla (12.2km)
- Kāla Khosra (12.5km)
- Pāni Wāli (12.5km)
- Khura ka Nāla (12.7km)
- Sargarhi (13.1km)
- Siāhgar (13.2km)
- Choti Nāla (13.6km)
- Samākhi Nāla (13.6km)
- Jhīngār (13.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kumbi (8.1km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Gurchāni (12.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Harni (8.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kān (1.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mihu (10.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Khānqāh Murīd Bor Bakhsh (11.7km)
Airports close to Gouri Nāla
Multan international(MUX), Multan, Pakistan (188.2km)
Sui(SUL), Sui, Pakistan (198.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gouri Nāla
Dera ghazi khan, Dera ghazi khan, Pakistan (64.7km)
Bahawalpur, Bahawalpure, Pakistan (223.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.