Traveling Luck for Choto Lāhar, Punjab, Pakistan
Where is Choto Lahar?What's around Choto Lahar?
Wikipedia near Choto Lahar
Where to stay near Choto Lāhar
The timezone in Choto Lahar is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 29.5250°, Longitude. 69.9528°
Loading map of Choto Lāhar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Choto Lāhar, in Punjab, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Choto Lāhar (0km)
- Garkhund Lāhar (1.7km)
- Khalgari (4.1km)
- Muni (6km)
- Thelāgo Lāhar (7.4km)
- Līr (7.4km)
- Mallānil (7.6km)
- Sulaimāni (8.7km)
- Sheshu (9.3km)
- Darāzho (9.8km)
- Noz Bandagi (12.3km)
- Khalgari (12.6km)
- Māchki Wāh (16.6km)
- Sarghatti (17.1km)
- Lashkari (17.4km)
- Narhan (17.5km)
- Nawāb Wāh (18.1km)
- Bazi (18.4km)
- Nok Wāh (18.5km)
- Nahāla Chur (18.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Registān Pachhād (15.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Zindagater (20.1km)
Airports close to Choto Lāhar
Sui(SUL), Sui, Pakistan (164.9km)
Shaikh zayed(RYK), Rahim yar khan, Pakistan (174.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Choto Lāhar
Dera ghazi khan, Dera ghazi khan, Pakistan (93.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.