Traveling Luck for Nareg Sar, Pakistan (general), Pakistan
Where is Nareg Sar?What's around Nareg Sar?
Wikipedia near Nareg Sar
Where to stay near Nareg Sar
Also known as Dawe Sar, Gora Narvg-Sar
The timezone in Nareg Sar is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 19:20. It's light
Latitude. 33.5397222°, Longitude. 70.1758333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nareg Sar, in Pakistan (general), Pakistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nareg Sar (0km)
- AF name unknown (1.1km)
- Naryagsar (2km)
- Ghwanda Cheral (2.4km)
- Shamshidar Sar (4.6km)
- Golajanah (5.3km)
- Landay Lmanzah (5.7km)
- AF name unknown (6.6km)
- Andkay Wūr (6.7km)
- Mīrgol Tangay (7km)
- Lal Tseli Wersek (7.7km)
- Zangūyah (8.6km)
- PK name unknown (9km)
- Palēskowt Ghar (9.6km)
- Patālay (10.3km)
- Towgho Ghar (10.4km)
- Katway (10.7km)
- Gerday Khawand (10.8km)
- Torkaman Zhay (11km)
- Katwai Sar (11.4km)
- Zīr Pān Pītāb (11.6km)
- Zēray Chelah (11.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (5.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (7.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- AF name unknown (8.6km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (3.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shaway Tūy (10.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (6.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- AF name unknown (11km)
Airports close to Nareg Sar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (127.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (170.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (184km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nareg Sar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (52.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (76.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (90.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (190.7km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (217.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.