Traveling Luck for Ghwanda Cheral, Pakistan (general), Pakistan
Where is Ghwanda Cheral?What's around Ghwanda Cheral?
Wikipedia near Ghwanda Cheral
Where to stay near Ghwanda Cheral
Also known as Ghwanda Cherai
The timezone in Ghwanda Cheral is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 33.5242°, Longitude. 70.1839°
Satellite map around Ghwanda Cheral
Loading map of Ghwanda Cheral and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghwanda Cheral, in Pakistan (general), Pakistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ghwanda Cheral (0km)
- AF name unknown (1.7km)
- Nareg Sar (2.4km)
- Naryagsar (3.8km)
- Lal Tseli Wersek (6.3km)
- Landay Lmanzah (6.5km)
- PK name unknown (6.6km)
- Shamshidar Sar (6.8km)
- Mīrgol Tangay (6.9km)
- Golajanah (7.6km)
- Patālay (7.9km)
- Katway (8.3km)
- AF name unknown (8.7km)
- Towgho Ghar (8.7km)
- Andkay Wūr (9.1km)
- Katwai Sar (9.1km)
- Zangūyah (9.6km)
- Cherkowtah (10.7km)
- Zēray Chelah (10.8km)
- Palēskowt Ghar (11.8km)
- Jar Ghūnḏey (11.9km)
- Dwah Mekhah (12.6km)
- Meydanī (12.7km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (3.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (5.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- AF name unknown (6.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jar Tangay (9.5km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (2.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Meydāni Khwaṟ (10.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Babrak Ţānah (10.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (9km)
Airports close to Ghwanda Cheral
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (129.2km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (170.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (186.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghwanda Cheral
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (55.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (74.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (88.5km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (189.1km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (215.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.