Traveling Luck for Gordoghāndeh, North-West Frontier, Pakistan
Where is Gordoghandeh?What's around Gordoghandeh?
Wikipedia near Gordoghandeh
Where to stay near Gordoghāndeh
The timezone in Gordoghandeh is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 35.8767°, Longitude. 71.8081°
Satellite map around Gordoghāndeh
Loading map of Gordoghāndeh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gordoghāndeh, in North-West Frontier, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gordoghāndeh (0km)
- Lasht (0.4km)
- Moghlāndeh (1.1km)
- Balach (1.8km)
- Motehiānāndeh (2.4km)
- Singur (3.1km)
- Gartak (3.2km)
- Shāh Dok (3.4km)
- Dalamuts (4.8km)
- Thingshen (4.9km)
- Birmogh Lasht (4.9km)
- Mughlāndeh (5.5km)
- Lasht (5.5km)
- Chitrāl (5.6km)
- Dangar Kandeh (6km)
- Dawashīsh (6km)
- Meran (6.5km)
- Kharkashāndeh (6.6km)
- Mustajabāndeh (6.7km)
- Sīn (6.9km)
- Golodeh (7.5km)
- Shali (7.5km)
- Uchusht (7.6km)
- Kāri (7.7km)
- Shat (7.7km)
- Bakāmak (8.1km)
- Kūkīl (8.3km)
- Makhtuābād (8.6km)
- Bakrābād (9.1km)
- Biron Shāl (10.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pandori Lasht (8.8km)
- a structure maintained for the rest and shelter of travelers.
- Kasawir Mehtari Resthouse (10.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Chitrāl (7.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Shelang Shāl (8.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Chitral Airfield (1.3km)
Airports close to Gordoghāndeh
Saidu sharif(SDT), Saidu sharif, Pakistan (161km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gordoghāndeh
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (1.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.