Traveling Luck for Mastūj River, North-West Frontier, Pakistan
Where is Mastuj River?What's around Mastuj River?
Wikipedia near Mastuj River
Where to stay near Mastūj River
Also known as Mastuj, Mastūj
The timezone in Mastuj River is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 35.9022°, Longitude. 71.8108°
Satellite map around Mastūj River
Loading map of Mastūj River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mastūj River, in North-West Frontier, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dalamuts (1.6km)
- Singur (1.9km)
- Lasht (1.9km)
- Sīn (3.3km)
- Lasht (3.3km)
- Balach (3.5km)
- Gordoghāndeh (3.6km)
- Shali (4km)
- Moghlāndeh (4.6km)
- Kāri (5km)
- Birmogh Lasht (5.6km)
- Motehiānāndeh (5.7km)
- Gartak (6.5km)
- Shāh Dok (6.9km)
- Meran (7.4km)
- Thingshen (8km)
- Rogh (8.6km)
- Mughlāndeh (8.6km)
- Chitrāl (9km)
- Dangar Kandeh (9.1km)
- Dawashīsh (9.5km)
- Kharkashāndeh (9.7km)
- Mulen Kuzhu (9.7km)
- Mustajabāndeh (9.9km)
- Buriogh (9.9km)
- Bilphuk (10.2km)
- Uchusht (10.8km)
- Golodeh (11km)
- Biron Shāl (11.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a structure maintained for the rest and shelter of travelers.
- Kasawir Mehtari Resthouse (10.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Chitrāl (7.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Shelang Shāl (9.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Chitral Airfield (3.2km)
Airports close to Mastūj River
Saidu sharif(SDT), Saidu sharif, Pakistan (164.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mastūj River
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (2.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.