Traveling Luck for Bīnshai, North-West Frontier, Pakistan
Where is Binshai?What's around Binshai?
Wikipedia near Binshai
Where to stay near Bīnshai
Also known as Binshai Kandao, New Baraul
The timezone in Binshai is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.0525°, Longitude. 71.5522°
Satellite map around Bīnshai
Loading map of Bīnshai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bīnshai, in North-West Frontier, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qāsem (2.6km)
- Jalīkai (2.8km)
- Qāsem Ḏūb (3.1km)
- Bizomanzai (3.1km)
- Bar Sūr Kamar (4.1km)
- Kachali (4.1km)
- Bar Kāchal (4.1km)
- Khārai (4.7km)
- Rukhna (5.4km)
- Bragai (5.5km)
- Sunai (5.6km)
- Marawar (5.9km)
- Sūr Kamar (6.3km)
- Tūrtam Kalay (6.3km)
- Kāndolai (6.5km)
- Kharkanai (6.7km)
- Shaikhpatal (6.9km)
- Gatkotai (7km)
- Skhokas (7.1km)
- Zūr Barawul (7.5km)
- Shālkandai (7.6km)
- Kharkai (7.8km)
- Shaltālu (7.9km)
- Bosta (8.2km)
- Pandarai (8.3km)
- K’ai Dērah (9km)
- Banai (9.3km)
- Pratai (9.4km)
- Beskūl (9.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kundai Ghar (8.3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Kāchal (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shāhi Khwar (9.1km)
Airports close to Bīnshai
Saidu sharif(SDT), Saidu sharif, Pakistan (98.2km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (149km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (152.7km)
Muzaffarabad(MFG), Muzaffarabad, Pakistan (248.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bīnshai
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (119.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (145.1km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (194.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.