Traveling Luck for Shna Algad, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
Where is Shna Algad?What's around Shna Algad?
Wikipedia near Shna Algad
Where to stay near Shna Algad
The timezone in Shna Algad is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 19:31. It's light
Latitude. 33.4247222°, Longitude. 70.3630556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Shna Algad, in Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Dād Kamar (8.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Khsa Dand (4.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Uchat Kili (9.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Charokai Algad (3.7km)
Airports close to Shna Algad
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (138.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (158.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (210.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shna Algad
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (67.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (68.7km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (76km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (186.3km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (190.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.