Traveling Luck for Katwai Sar, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
Where is Katwai Sar?What's around Katwai Sar?
Wikipedia near Katwai Sar
Where to stay near Katwai Sar
The timezone in Katwai Sar is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 33.478611100000002°, Longitude. 70.238055599999996° , Elevation. 1365m
Geographic features & Photographs around Katwai Sar, in Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Katwai Sar (0km)
- Katway (3.6km)
- PK name unknown (4.5km)
- Patālay (4.7km)
- Meydanī (5.9km)
- Ādam Khān Sakarah (8.3km)
- Nēzakay Ghar (8.4km)
- Endzar Ghar (9km)
- Cherkowtah (9.1km)
- Ghwanda Cheral (9.1km)
- Tundān Ghar (9.8km)
- Towgho Ghar (10.6km)
- Lal Tseli Wersek (10.6km)
- AF name unknown (10.9km)
- Tundān Ghar (11.2km)
- Taritang (11.3km)
- Nareg Sar (11.4km)
- كوهٔ گگ (12.1km)
- Ḏṟē Ghar (12.5km)
- Shinkay (12.7km)
- Naryagsar (12.9km)
- Tarkhobai Sar (12.9km)
- Mīrgol Tangay (14km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- AF name unknown (4km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (9.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Babrak Ţānah (3.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Būd Khawanah (11.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (9.4km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (7.5km)
Airports close to Katwai Sar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (133.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (167.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (195.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Katwai Sar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (63.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (69.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (79.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (185.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (206.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.