Traveling Luck for Fatimah Jinnāh Tuberculosis Sanatorium, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Fatimah Jinnah Tuberculosis Sanatorium?What's around Fatimah Jinnah Tuberculosis Sanatorium?
Wikipedia near Fatimah Jinnah Tuberculosis Sanatorium
Where to stay near Fatimah Jinnāh Tuberculosis Sanatorium
The timezone in Fatimah Jinnah Tuberculosis Sanatorium is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 19:36. It's light
Latitude. 30.1925°, Longitude. 66.9452778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fatimah Jinnāh Tuberculosis Sanatorium, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kirāni (3.2km)
- Kili Hāji Sabzal Khān (4.7km)
- Kili Wazīr Khān (5km)
- Kili Tarkhān (5.1km)
- Gulzar (5.4km)
- Kili Sultān (5.4km)
- Kambarāni (5.6km)
- Nabi Bakhsh Kili (5.7km)
- Khali (5.7km)
- Malik Abdullah Jān (5.7km)
- Kili Malik Muhammad Jān (6.2km)
- Kili Sāhib Khān (6.9km)
- Samungli (6.9km)
- Khaizi (6.9km)
- Sardār (7.2km)
- Muhammad Jān Kili (7.3km)
- Kili Ghulām Jān (7.6km)
- Kili Karam Khan (7.6km)
- Kili Amānullāh (7.9km)
- Chakul Muhammad Murād (8km)
- Subhāni (8.2km)
- Kili Muhammad Umar (8.2km)
- Luwar Kārez (8.3km)
- Ādam Khān Kili (8.3km)
- Kili Gul Muhammad (8.6km)
- Quetta (8.6km)
- Dildard Kārez (8.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Jin (4.8km)
- Yakhāo (5km)
- Kūzbāgh (5.3km)
- Kili Tarkha (5.6km)
- Wahdat Colony (5.7km)
- Deba (5.8km)
- Kili Shaikhān (5.8km)
- Hudda (5.9km)
- Brāhīmzai (6.3km)
- Ahmad Khānzai (6.5km)
- Kot Malik (6.7km)
- Barkhurdār (6.7km)
- Galbraith Spinney (6.7km)
- Habīb Kili (6.8km)
- Kambarāni (7.2km)
- Kili Ismāīl (7.4km)
- Kili Shābo (7.6km)
- Sirki (7.8km)
- Kachahri (8.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Karakhsa Lath (6km)
Accommodation around Fatimah Jinnāh Tuberculosis Sanatorium
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mistrī (6.3km)
- a facility where victims of physical or mental disorders are treated.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bidrang (8.5km)
- a planting of fruit or nut trees.
- Woodcock Spinney (5.4km)
- one or more buildings where beer is brewed.
- Murree Brewery (0.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kān (6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Chiltan Reserved Forest (5.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Quetta District (7.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sariāb Lora (8.7km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Luwar Kārez (7.7km)
Airports close to Fatimah Jinnāh Tuberculosis Sanatorium
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (8.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fatimah Jinnāh Tuberculosis Sanatorium
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (152.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.