Traveling Luck for Kākar Colony, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Kakar Colony?What's around Kakar Colony?
Wikipedia near Kakar Colony
Where to stay near Kākar Colony
The timezone in Kakar Colony is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 19:22. It's light
Latitude. 30.1683333°, Longitude. 67.011944400000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kākar Colony, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kākar Colony (0km)
- Sirki (1.6km)
- Barech Colony (2.5km)
- Kasi (2.6km)
- Galbraith Spinney (2.6km)
- Marriābād (3.2km)
- Kili Shaikhān (3.4km)
- Brāhīmzai (3.6km)
- Kachahri (3.8km)
- Nīchāri (3.9km)
- Barkhurdār (4km)
- Ahmad Khānzai (4.3km)
- Kot Malik (4.4km)
- Wahdat Colony (4.4km)
- Kūzbāgh (4.6km)
- Jin (4.8km)
- Deba (5km)
- Yakhāo (5.2km)
- Kambarāni (5.3km)
- Kili Tarkha (6.1km)
- Habīb Kili (6.1km)
- Hudda (6.2km)
- Cantonment (6.8km)
- Kili Ismāīl (7.2km)
- Kili Shābo (8.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Uzhda Thal (8.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Saidābād (4km)
- one or more buildings where beer is brewed.
- Murree Brewery (8.8km)
- a planting of fruit or nut trees.
- Woodcock Spinney (8.3km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Quetta District (1.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hingi (7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Lady Dufferin Hospital (3.9km)
Airports close to Kākar Colony
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (15.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kākar Colony
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (157.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.