Traveling Luck for Tangi, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Tangi?What's around Tangi?
Wikipedia near Tangi
Where to stay near Tangi
Also known as Tang
The timezone in Tangi is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 19:20. It's light
Latitude. 30.2383333°, Longitude. 67.1022222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tangi, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Kāsi (3.6km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Quetta Airfield (7.6km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Tangi (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Tangi (2.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Zera (9.7km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Spin Kārez (6.6km)
Airports close to Tangi
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (21km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tangi
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (172.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.