Traveling Luck for Ghund, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Ghund?What's around Ghund?
Wikipedia near Ghund
Where to stay near Ghund
The timezone in Ghund is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 19:36. It's light
Latitude. 30.2669444°, Longitude. 67.0930556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ghund, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Tarakai (7.2km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Kāsi (4.2km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Quetta Airfield (7.8km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Tangi (4.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Kach Dam (6.9km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Spin Kārez (9.9km)
Airports close to Ghund
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (19.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ghund
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (174km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.