Traveling Luck for Tegh, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Tegh?What's around Tegh?
Wikipedia near Tegh
Where to stay near Tegh
The timezone in Tegh is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 27.8861°, Longitude. 66.5486°
Satellite map around Tegh
Loading map of Tegh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tegh, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Khākhoi Jhal (5.8km)
- Undhoro Jhal (7km)
- Mohna Jhal (7km)
- Jurwi Jhal (7.4km)
- Tegh Jhal (7.4km)
- Tawang Jhal (8.8km)
- Rawāt Jhal (11.8km)
- Tawang Jhal (13.2km)
- Kunh Jhal (14.7km)
- Anāri Jhal (14.8km)
- Sāho Jhal (15km)
- Khand Jhal (15.4km)
- Kisān Dir Jhal (15.5km)
- Bhalla Jhal (15.6km)
- Shekrān River (15.6km)
- Katra Jhal (15.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Shekrān (15.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Tegh (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Malikhor (10.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Ziārat Fīrozābād (14km)
Airports close to Tegh
Moenjodaro(MJD), Moenjodaro, Pakistan (229.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tegh
Khuzdar, Khuzdhar, Pakistan (18.8km)
Kharan, Kharan, Pakistan (182.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.