Traveling Luck for Tsāhgai Mānda, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Tsahgai Manda?What's around Tsahgai Manda?
Wikipedia near Tsahgai Manda
Where to stay near Tsāhgai Mānda
The timezone in Tsahgai Manda is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.4811°, Longitude. 66.4950°
Satellite map around Tsāhgai Mānda
Loading map of Tsāhgai Mānda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tsāhgai Mānda, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Tsāhgai Mānda (0km)
- Nauda Dabarai (1.3km)
- Wuch Dabarai (1.7km)
- Garangai (3.1km)
- Tsāhgai (3.7km)
- Narai Mānda (4.2km)
- Marufai (5.6km)
- Khāzha (6.1km)
- Skalāra (6.4km)
- Tarai (6.7km)
- Prāng (7.7km)
- Tara (8km)
- Dara (8.1km)
- Ghaz (8.5km)
- Shpano Ghwazhe (8.5km)
- Wune Shela (8.6km)
- Randa (9km)
- Tsahgai (9.4km)
- Ghwazho Obo (10.6km)
- Salawāt (11km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Bābar (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pitāo (5.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shangharai (7.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shpāna Tsūka (8km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Abdullāh Kārez (9km)
Airports close to Tsāhgai Mānda
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (65.4km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (169.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tsāhgai Mānda
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (151.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.