Traveling Luck for Abūzai, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Abuzai?What's around Abuzai?
Wikipedia near Abuzai
Where to stay near Abūzai
The timezone in Abuzai is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 30.5333°, Longitude. 66.4667°
Satellite map around Abūzai
Loading map of Abūzai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Abūzai, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pitāo (10.1km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Achakzai (10.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Spīnkai Kārez (5.4km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Top Maghzai (8.6km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Āzam Bāba Hadīra (10.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shkar Lāra (9.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shpāna Tsūka (8.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dara Sar (8.6km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Abdullāh Kārez (7.6km)
Airports close to Abūzai
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (72.6km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (161.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Abūzai
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (156.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.