Traveling Luck for Spīnkai Kārez, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Spinkai Karez?What's around Spinkai Karez?
Wikipedia near Spinkai Karez
Where to stay near Spīnkai Kārez
The timezone in Spinkai Karez is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.5056°, Longitude. 66.4944°
Satellite map around Spīnkai Kārez
Loading map of Spīnkai Kārez and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Spīnkai Kārez, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pitāo (10.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Bābar (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Abrash Ghundi (5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pitāo (2.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shangharai (10.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shpāna Tsūka (8.7km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Abdullāh Kārez (6km)
Airports close to Spīnkai Kārez
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (67.4km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (166.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Spīnkai Kārez
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (154.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.