Traveling Luck for Chora, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Chora?What's around Chora?
Wikipedia near Chora
Where to stay near Chora
The timezone in Chora is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 30.5097°, Longitude. 66.4542°
Satellite map around Chora
Loading map of Chora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chora, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Dara (3km)
- Wune Shela (3.5km)
- Nauda Dabarai (5.3km)
- Wuch Dabarai (6.2km)
- Tsāhgai Mānda (6.6km)
- Prāng (6.8km)
- Garangai (7.4km)
- Shishtai (7.7km)
- Shahīdān (7.7km)
- Narai Mānda (7.7km)
- Tangai (7.8km)
- Ghaz (7.8km)
- Watākh Shela (8.3km)
- Marufai (8.6km)
- Skalāra (8.9km)
- Randa (9km)
- Dola (9.4km)
- Tsāhgai (9.8km)
- Loe Phadagai (10.1km)
- Kuchnai Phadāgai (10.6km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Bābar (9.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Spīnkai Kārez (5.1km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Top Maghzai (10.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Āzam Bāba Hadīra (7.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shpāna Tsūka (5.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dara Sar (9.5km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Abdullāh Kārez (9.9km)
Airports close to Chora
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (72km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (163.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chora
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (152.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.