Traveling Luck for Ahmad Khel, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Ahmad Khel?What's around Ahmad Khel?
Wikipedia near Ahmad Khel
Where to stay near Ahmad Khel
The timezone in Ahmad Khel is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.5042°, Longitude. 66.4953°
Satellite map around Ahmad Khel
Loading map of Ahmad Khel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ahmad Khel, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pitāo (10.9km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Bābar (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Abrash Ghundi (4.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pitāo (2.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shangharai (10.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shpāna Tsūka (8.8km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Abdullāh Kārez (6.1km)
Airports close to Ahmad Khel
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (67.2km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (166.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ahmad Khel
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (154.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.