Traveling Luck for Maleza, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Maleza?What's around Maleza?
Wikipedia near Maleza
Where to stay near Maleza
The timezone in Maleza is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.0517°, Longitude. 69.2742°
Satellite map around Maleza
Loading map of Maleza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maleza, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lakaband Kili (1.9km)
- Mīna Bāzār (1.9km)
- Pusht Manza (4.4km)
- Dodāzai Kili (5.2km)
- Kili Faqīr (5.5km)
- Wārah Kili (6km)
- Mīna Post (6.1km)
- Panjizai (6.4km)
- Kazhaghāra Kili (6.4km)
- Sultān Muhammad Kili (6.7km)
- Shīn Khozāh (7.6km)
- Torānzai (8.2km)
- Aghbargai (8.5km)
- Zerah (8.8km)
- Shīn Khozah (9.4km)
- Faqīrzai Kili (9.7km)
- Radarzai (9.9km)
- Mazghār Wāra (10.1km)
- Musāzai Kili (10.4km)
- Karīm Kach (10.5km)
- Ainzai Kili (10.6km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Khat (4.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khwāja Khidar (7.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Masjid School (7.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Mīna Khwāra (7.2km)
- abandoned railroad station;
- disused railway infrastructure.
- Mīna Bāzār Railway Station (5.2km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Qila Malik Muhammad Rasool (10.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Inzargai Chīna (8.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Kanrkai (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Daula Shela (7.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pash Narai (4.1km)
Airports close to Maleza
Zhob(PZH), Zhob, Pakistan (50.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maleza
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (184.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.