Traveling Luck for Lashkari Sham Kaur, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Lashkari Sham Kaur?What's around Lashkari Sham Kaur?
Wikipedia near Lashkari Sham Kaur
Where to stay near Lashkari Sham Kaur
The timezone in Lashkari Sham Kaur is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 19:36. It's light
Latitude. 25.850000000000001°, Longitude. 61.908333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lashkari Sham Kaur, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lashkari Sham Kaur (0km)
- Jamad Kaur (4.5km)
- Maskin Kaur (7.3km)
- Shast Pang Kaur (11.1km)
- Tīrandāz Kaur (15.7km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Gīshtān (16.4km)
- Zabrin Nihing Kaur (16.8km)
- Pulang Shef (16.9km)
- Homan Kaur (17km)
- Kānīgān Kaur (17.5km)
- Buzwar Kaur (17.9km)
- Kurggni Kaur (18.3km)
- Bnago Kaur (18.5km)
- Nariān Sham Kaur (18.5km)
- Lashkar Shani-Kaur (18.5km)
- Tambo Kaur (18.5km)
- Pipal Kaur (18.9km)
- Geshtan Kaur (19.5km)
- Gistan River (20km)
- Sargop Kaur (20.1km)
- Gathi Kaur (20.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Begadag Koh (18.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rāhtu Koh (14.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kulahu Chāh (17.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mand (13km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Koda-i-Gong (17.4km)
Airports close to Lashkari Sham Kaur
Gwadar(GWD), Gwadar, Pakistan (111.5km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (156.7km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (216.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lashkari Sham Kaur
Jiwani, Jiwani, Pakistan (121.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.