Traveling Luck for Rudkan Koh, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Rudkan Koh?What's around Rudkan Koh?
Wikipedia near Rudkan Koh
Where to stay near Rudkan Koh
The timezone in Rudkan Koh is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 19:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.825°, Longitude. 61.9666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudkan Koh, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Maskin Kaur (7.7km)
- Lashkari Sham Kaur (8.9km)
- Jamad Kaur (9.6km)
- Tīrandāz Kaur (12.4km)
- Shast Pang Kaur (13.9km)
- Kalātko Kaur (15.7km)
- Sargop Kaur (16.8km)
- Buzwar Kaur (16.8km)
- Zabrinigoz Kaur (17.3km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Gīshtān (18km)
- Nigwaz Kaur (18.2km)
- Shālu Kaur (20.9km)
- Tambo Kaur (21.8km)
- Ganj-i-Āni Kaur (22.2km)
- Geshtan Kaur (22.6km)
- Pulang Shef (23.1km)
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Gīshtān (23.2km)
- Zabrin Nihing Kaur (23.4km)
- Meskin Kaur (23.7km)
- Mitasing Kaur (24.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Kaput Kum (15.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mand (14km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Koda-i-Gong (24.4km)
Airports close to Rudkan Koh
Gwadar(GWD), Gwadar, Pakistan (104.1km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (149.3km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (207.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rudkan Koh
Jiwani, Jiwani, Pakistan (118.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.