Traveling Luck for Bizhbān Chāh, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Bizhban Chah?What's around Bizhban Chah?
Wikipedia near Bizhban Chah
Where to stay near Bizhbān Chāh
Also known as Bijban Chah, Bijban Chāh
The timezone in Bizhban Chah is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 26.9113889°, Longitude. 64.6961111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bizhbān Chāh, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Saleri Kaur (7.3km)
- Dambi Kaur (7.4km)
- Jāori Kaur (12km)
- Darakoh Kaur (21.2km)
- Kasori Kaur (25km)
- Selāri Kaur (25km)
- Luri Kaur (31.1km)
- Āzui Kaur (32.1km)
- Pishbān Kaur (33.8km)
- Gar Kaur (35.5km)
- Tharori Kaur (36.2km)
- Shāhbūg Kaur (38.4km)
- Dargān Kaur (38.4km)
- Sabzāp Kaur (39km)
- Mukh Kaur (41.3km)
- Chitri Kaur (43.7km)
- Zaharghān Kaur (46.7km)
- Goni Kaur (47.8km)
- Pughzūk Kaur (49.4km)
- Lak River (52.6km)
- Gazīno Kaur (54.5km)
- Surāp Kaur (54.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kutti Chara (34.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Gwākoh Kaur (32.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Sārgwāz Plain (13.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dokop Peak (36.1km)
Airports close to Bizhbān Chāh
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (76.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bizhbān Chāh
Kharan, Kharan, Pakistan (270.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.