Traveling Luck for Hāji Khān, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Haji Khan?What's around Haji Khan?
Wikipedia near Haji Khan
Where to stay near Hāji Khān
The timezone in Haji Khan is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.9833°, Longitude. 63.8833°
Loading map of Hāji Khān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hāji Khān, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mazārdān Kaur (10.3km)
- Tolagi Kaur (11.1km)
- Shāh Hasan Kaur (11.8km)
- Sohrāb Kaur (15.5km)
- Buni Kaur (18.9km)
- Nalingar Kaur (25.8km)
- Pishkaur Kaur (28.1km)
- Nawān Kaur (29.4km)
- Gohani Kaur (31.1km)
- Sinkurki Kaur (32km)
- Rohtak Kaur (33.9km)
- Guzarza River (36km)
- Pardān Kaur (36.2km)
- Buzurg Gaz Kaur (37.1km)
- Gwārkoh River (41km)
- Marda Kaur (43.4km)
- Kasan Dastak Kaur (44.1km)
- Mazan Dastak Kaur (45.1km)
- Azhdīha Kaur (46.7km)
- Jawān Gaz Kaur (47.4km)
- Tolārūd Kaur (47.8km)
- Drāj Parah Kaur (47.8km)
- Tumpi Kaur (48.2km)
- Kahina Kaur (53km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Panjgur (29.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Panjgūr (38.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hazhbur (16km)
Airports close to Hāji Khān
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (34.1km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (191.5km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (270.5km)