Traveling Luck for Khān-i-Chāh, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Khan-i-Chah?What's around Khan-i-Chah?
Wikipedia near Khan-i-Chah
Where to stay near Khān-i-Chāh
The timezone in Khan-i-Chah is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 19:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.7333333°, Longitude. 63.55°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khān-i-Chāh, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bara Suli Kaur (17.6km)
- Pārom River (22.8km)
- Makhad Kaur (22.9km)
- Kalag Kaur (25.4km)
- Rohtak Kaur (26km)
- Sagar Kand Kaur (26.1km)
- Tumpi Kaur (30.5km)
- Hukāni Kaur (31.2km)
- Pathkok Kaur (32.1km)
- Kahina Kaur (32.1km)
- Gwārkoh River (33.2km)
- Karos Kōl Kaur (34.5km)
- Nūkar Kaur (38km)
- Shadmak Kaur (41.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Palālābād (39.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Razāband (29.5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Diz (16.9km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Kap (16.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Parom (36.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pārmishk (9.4km)
Airports close to Khān-i-Chāh
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (86km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (134.4km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (223.8km)