Traveling Luck for Pipiska, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Pipiska?What's around Pipiska?
Wikipedia near Pipiska
Where to stay near Pipiska
The timezone in Pipiska is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 17:52. It's light
Latitude. 26.7833°, Longitude. 63.6667°
Loading map of Pipiska and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pipiska, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rohtak Kaur (8.5km)
- Tumpi Kaur (20.4km)
- Kahina Kaur (24.4km)
- Gwārkoh River (27.7km)
- Sohrāb Kaur (27.7km)
- Shāh Hasan Kaur (30.5km)
- Makhad Kaur (33.3km)
- Mazārdān Kaur (33.9km)
- Bara Suli Kaur (35.2km)
- Nūkar Kaur (35.3km)
- Guzarza River (36.7km)
- Tolagi Kaur (39.5km)
- Pathkok Kaur (45.6km)
- Nalingar Kaur (47.4km)
- Gundarki Kaur (48.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Razāband (37.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Palālābād (32.1km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Kap (17.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Panjgūr (45.7km)
Airports close to Pipiska
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (68.4km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (149.6km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (233.9km)