Traveling Luck for Quetta, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Quetta?What's around Quetta?
Wikipedia near Quetta
Where to stay near Quetta
Also known as Kotah, Kwatah, Kweta, Quetta, Shal, Shalkot, Shāl, Shālkot, کویته, クエッタ, 奎達, 퀘타
The timezone in Quetta is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 30.1872°, Longitude. 67.0125°
Satellite map around Quetta
Loading map of Quetta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quetta, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kasi (1km)
- Kachahri (1.1km)
- Sirki (1.9km)
- Barkhurdār (2.1km)
- Nīchāri (2.1km)
- Kot Malik (2.3km)
- Brāhīmzai (2.3km)
- Kākar Colony (2.8km)
- Marriābād (2.8km)
- Wahdat Colony (3km)
- Deba (3.1km)
- Kili Shaikhān (3.4km)
- Galbraith Spinney (3.6km)
- Habīb Kili (3.7km)
- Yakhāo (3.7km)
- Kili Tarkha (4km)
- Hudda (4.1km)
- Cantonment (4.3km)
- Kili Ismāīl (4.6km)
- Barech Colony (5.2km)
- Jin (5.4km)
- Kūzbāgh (5.4km)
- Ahmad Khānzai (5.8km)
- Kili Shābo (6.3km)
- Kambarāni (7.1km)
- Kili Malak Kabir (7.1km)
- Newangaon (7.2km)
- Kotwāl (7.2km)
- Kotwal Khānān (8.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Saidābād (4km)
- one or more buildings where beer is brewed.
- Murree Brewery (8.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kāsi (8.3km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Quetta Airfield (8.2km)
- a planting of fruit or nut trees.
- Woodcock Spinney (6.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Quetta District (3.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Lady Dufferin Hospital (1.4km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Luwar Kārez (6.2km)
Airports close to Quetta
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (13.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quetta
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (158.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.