Traveling Luck for Segi, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Segi?What's around Segi?
Wikipedia near Segi
Where to stay near Segi
Also known as Seggi
The timezone in Segi is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.4683°, Longitude. 66.5119°
Satellite map around Segi
Loading map of Segi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Segi, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Tsāhgai (2.1km)
- Tsāhgai Mānda (2.8km)
- Khāzha (3.3km)
- Wuch Dabarai (3.7km)
- Tarai (4km)
- Garangai (4.1km)
- Nauda Dabarai (4.1km)
- Narai Mānda (5km)
- Tara (5.6km)
- Marufai (6.3km)
- Shpano Ghwazhe (6.9km)
- Tsahgai (7.2km)
- Skalāra (7.3km)
- Ghwazho Obo (8.7km)
- Ghārat (8.9km)
- Sor Ghwazha (9.1km)
- Garhai Shākha (9.2km)
- Sharin (9.2km)
- Prāng (9.5km)
- Kārghano Shela (10km)
- Ghaz (10.1km)
- Takhai (10.3km)
- Randa (10.4km)
- Loe Shambelai (10.6km)
- Kārghane Aghbarg (10.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Targharai (6.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pitāo (7.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Shangharai (5.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Shpāna Tsūka (10.4km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Abdullāh Kārez (10.1km)
Airports close to Segi
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (62.6km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (172.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Segi
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (150.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.