Traveling Luck for Shāh Hasan Kaur, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Shah Hasan Kaur?What's around Shah Hasan Kaur?
Wikipedia near Shah Hasan Kaur
Where to stay near Shāh Hasan Kaur
The timezone in Shah Hasan Kaur is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 19:30. It's light
Latitude. 26.933333300000001°, Longitude. 63.816666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Shāh Hasan Kaur, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shāh Hasan Kaur (0km)
- Sohrāb Kaur (4.5km)
- Mazārdān Kaur (7.2km)
- Tolagi Kaur (13.8km)
- Buni Kaur (21.7km)
- Rohtak Kaur (22.3km)
- Nalingar Kaur (26.2km)
- Gwārkoh River (31.8km)
- Guzarza River (32km)
- Sinkurki Kaur (33.2km)
- Buzurg Gaz Kaur (36.5km)
- Kasan Dastak Kaur (38.2km)
- Tumpi Kaur (38.5km)
- Gohani Kaur (38.6km)
- Nawān Kaur (39.2km)
- Nūkar Kaur (39.2km)
- Pishkaur Kaur (39.2km)
- Mazan Dastak Kaur (40.1km)
- Sor Kaur (40.5km)
- Drāj Parah Kaur (40.8km)
- Kahina Kaur (43.5km)
- Jawān Gaz Kaur (43.8km)
- Marda Kaur (52.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Panjgur (38.8km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Kap (46.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Panjgūr (37.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Hazhbur (8.5km)
Airports close to Shāh Hasan Kaur
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (43km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (180km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (260.7km)