Traveling Luck for Shautlo Kaur, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Shautlo Kaur?What's around Shautlo Kaur?
Wikipedia near Shautlo Kaur
Where to stay near Shautlo Kaur
Also known as Shautio Kaur
The timezone in Shautlo Kaur is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 19:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.25°, Longitude. 63.3°
Geographic features & Photographs around Shautlo Kaur, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shautlo Kaur (0km)
- Saidrān Kaur (6.9km)
- Hinar Kaur (11.2km)
- Chapkor Kaur (12.5km)
- Shehtāb Kaur (13.8km)
- Miskīn Kaur (17.9km)
- Dāmani Kaur (24.2km)
- Gazai Kaur (25.2km)
- Pīri Kaur (25.4km)
- Suloi Kaur (25.7km)
- Sohrāb Kaur (25.7km)
- Banen Kaur (26.2km)
- Madīkōl Kaur (27.5km)
- Hanjīri Kaur (29km)
- Machi Kaur (29km)
- Jabdar Kaur (33km)
- Jābdār Kaur (38.7km)
- Kaleri Kaur (39km)
- Gish Kaur (39.6km)
- Kīl Kaur (40km)
- Gharoki Kaur (41.3km)
- Bunāb Kaur (42.2km)
- Kajend Kaur (51.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kech Valley (37.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Koki (42.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Buleda (41.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dar Dumāgh Pass (43.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ushtar Kand (41.3km)
Airports close to Shautlo Kaur
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (54.9km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (148.3km)
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (156.2km)
Gwadar(GWD), Gwadar, Pakistan (206.2km)