Traveling Luck for Ţawī Ru`āt Bayt, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Tawi Ru`at Bayt?What's around Tawi Ru`at Bayt?
Wikipedia near Tawi Ru`at Bayt
Where to stay near Ţawī Ru`āt Bayt
The timezone in Tawi Ru`at Bayt is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 22.0861111°, Longitude. 58.7588889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţawī Ru`āt Bayt, in Oman (general), Oman
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ţawī Ru`āt Bayt (0km)
- Ţawī Rayd (2.6km)
- Ţawī `Uqdah (2.6km)
- Ţawī Hamīd (4.1km)
- Ţawī Shawqab (6.8km)
- Ţawī `Aqdah (7km)
- Ţawī Murrah (8.7km)
- Ţawī Amir (18.8km)
- Ţawī al Ḩaryān (21.4km)
- Ghadīr Falfūl (22.1km)
- Ţawī Ḩazīlū (25.6km)
- Ţawī `Arīsh (37.5km)
- Ţawī Markhah (37.9km)
- Ţawī Umm Halq (50.5km)
- Ţawī Wadd Ḩulays (52.8km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Āl Wahībah (55.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Al Minţaqah ash Sharqīyah (34km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩawīyah (51km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ramlat Āl Wahībah (33.9km)