Traveling Luck for Ţawī Rayd, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Tawi Rayd?What's around Tawi Rayd?
Wikipedia near Tawi Rayd
Where to stay near Ţawī Rayd
The timezone in Tawi Rayd is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 22.1022°, Longitude. 58.7589°
Loading map of Ţawī Rayd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţawī Rayd, in Oman (general), Oman
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ţawī Rayd (0km)
- Ţawī `Uqdah (1.4km)
- Ţawī Ru`āt Bayt (2.6km)
- Ţawī Murrah (6.3km)
- Ţawī Hamīd (6.6km)
- Ţawī Shawqab (9.1km)
- Ţawī `Aqdah (9.4km)
- Ţawī Amir (16.6km)
- Ţawī Ḩazīlū (23.3km)
- Ţawī al Ḩaryān (23.5km)
- Ghadīr Falfūl (24.3km)
- Ţawī `Arīsh (35.1km)
- Ţawī Markhah (39.4km)
- Ţawī Umm Halq (48km)
- Ţawī Wadd Ḩulays (50.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Al Minţaqah ash Sharqīyah (35.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩawīyah (48.5km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Ramlat Āl Wahībah (35.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Falaj al Muţāwi`ah (50.5km)