Traveling Luck for Mushīr, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Mushir?What's around Mushir?
Wikipedia near Mushir
Where to stay near Mushīr
The timezone in Mushir is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 23.6228°, Longitude. 56.4878°
Loading map of Mushīr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mushīr, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mushīr (0km)
- Muzaynah (6.5km)
- Yanqul (9.6km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (11.2km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (12.1km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (12.8km)
- Şayyah (13.7km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (16.1km)
- Al Khullī (16.8km)
- Ghadhiyā (18km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (18.6km)
- Qarūtah (18.8km)
- Waqbah (18.8km)
- Fidā' (19.3km)
- Khallī (19.7km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (21km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (21.7km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (21.8km)
- Dūt (22.1km)
- Murrī (22.8km)
- Ḑāhir (22.9km)
- Maḩyūl (23.8km)
- Hardhī (27.2km)
- Mahanīyah (29.3km)
- Altaf (29.6km)
- Al Khayr (29.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (26.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mushīr
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (161.1km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (190.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.