Traveling Luck for Jabal Ghadhiyā, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Jabal Ghadhiya?What's around Jabal Ghadhiya?
Wikipedia near Jabal Ghadhiya
Where to stay near Jabal Ghadhiyā
The timezone in Jabal Ghadhiya is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 23.6611°, Longitude. 56.4089° , Elevation. 970m
Loading map of Jabal Ghadhiyā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Ghadhiyā, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ghadhiyā (5.3km)
- Waqbah (6.2km)
- Muzaynah (6.8km)
- Murrī (10.9km)
- Mushīr (12.9km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (16km)
- Dūt (19km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (19.1km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (19.2km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (19.6km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (19.6km)
- Şayyah (21km)
- Al Ḩayl (21.4km)
- Al Kabīrat Ḩayl al Ghāf (21.5km)
- Yanqul (22.5km)
- Ţawī Nawimiya (22.5km)
- Hardhī (23.1km)
- Khābūrat Yanqul (23.4km)
- Al Khubayb (24.1km)
- Altaf (24.3km)
- Maydān (24.8km)
- Qarūtah (24.8km)
- Mahanīyah (24.9km)
- `Alāyat Ḑank (25.2km)
- Sufālat Ḑank (25.3km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (25.6km)
- Al Khullī (26.2km)
- Fidā' (27.5km)
- Ḑank (27.9km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (28km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jabal Abyaḑ (10.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Al Ḩajar al Gharbī (26.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurayn Ma`ārīs (20km)
Airports close to Jabal Ghadhiyā
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (226.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jabal Ghadhiyā
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (148.4km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (203.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.