Traveling Luck for Ţawī Awamr, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Tawi Awamr?What's around Tawi Awamr?
Wikipedia near Tawi Awamr
Where to stay near Ţawī Awamr
Also known as Tawi Awamir, Ţawī Awāmir
The timezone in Tawi Awamr is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.7608°, Longitude. 56.3517°
Loading map of Ţawī Awamr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţawī Awamr, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Maydān (11.1km)
- Ţawī Harim (12.6km)
- Waqbah (14.9km)
- Hāmah (14.9km)
- Ghadhiyā (15.2km)
- Al Ḩayl (15.5km)
- Al Kabīrat Ḩayl al Ghāf (16.1km)
- Bayḩā' (16.1km)
- Murrī (16.9km)
- Ţawī Rumayih (17.8km)
- Ţawī Nawimiya (18.1km)
- Şudāmat al Khanābish (18.7km)
- Şudāmah (19.1km)
- Ţawī Khuzayrīyah (19.9km)
- Al Wuqbah (20km)
- Al Khubayb (21.6km)
- Hawil al Musayqah (21.7km)
- Ḩaylar Rass (22.9km)
- Muzaynah (24.2km)
- Ḩayl al Khanābish (24.2km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (24.8km)
- Al Musayqah (24.8km)
- Al Ḩuyūl (26.6km)
- Ḩayl al Farfār (26.9km)
- Al Ḩayl (27km)
- Şarīd (27km)
- Al Jull (27.4km)
- Al Hishmah (28.8km)
- Mushīr (29.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Banī `Alī (17.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Al Ḩayl (28.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Qurayn Ma`ārīs (25km)
Airports close to Ţawī Awamr
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (210.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ţawī Awamr
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (132.3km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (217.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.