Traveling Luck for Ḩawīyah, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Hawiyah?What's around Hawiyah?
Wikipedia near Hawiyah
Where to stay near Ḩawīyah
Also known as Hawiya
The timezone in Hawiyah is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 22.393333299999998°, Longitude. 58.853055599999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩawīyah, in Oman (general), Oman
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Ḩajrīyīn (17.1km)
- populated places;
- cities, towns, villages, or other agglomerations of buildings where people live and work.
- Badīyah (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ḩawrat Hal Sulaym (24.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḩawīyah
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (206.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.