Traveling Luck for Ḩawrat Yanqul, Oman (general), Oman
Where is Hawrat Yanqul?What's around Hawrat Yanqul?
Wikipedia near Hawrat Yanqul
Where to stay near Ḩawrat Yanqul
Also known as Haur Yanqul
The timezone in Hawrat Yanqul is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.5644444°, Longitude. 56.5541667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩawrat Yanqul, in Oman (general), Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khābūrat Yanqul (3.2km)
- Yanqul (3.8km)
- Ḩayl Manādhirah (4.6km)
- Al Khullī (10.9km)
- Khallī (11.5km)
- Mushīr (13.3km)
- Maḩyūl (13.5km)
- Fidā' (14.4km)
- Ḩārat al Khatwah (15.8km)
- Qarūtah (17.4km)
- Ḑāhir (18.1km)
- Ḩayl as Sāfil (18.3km)
- Muzaynah (19.2km)
- Şayyah (19.4km)
- Khādhil (20.7km)
- Khadil (20.7km)
- Majzī (20.8km)
- Falaj as Sudayrīyīn (22.4km)
- Al `Āriḑ (23.4km)
- Al Ḩijāl (23.6km)
- Ţawī Muqayrīyah (26.5km)
- Ḩārat al Nadd (27.8km)
- Ḩārat al Ḩişn (28.2km)
- Dūt (28.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Airfields or small airports close to Ḩawrat Yanqul
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (174.3km)
Oman met office, Saiq, Oman (177.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.